1. Students are expected to attend classes regularly. The University rules require a student to attend a minimum of two-third lectures and practicals delivered in each subject separately, failing which the student shall not be permitted to sit for the University examination.
2. Students are expected to attend the following College Functions: Annual Day, Annual Cultural Festival, Sports Day and any other functions announced by the Principal as college Functions.
3. The college reserves the right to grant examination clearance to students on the basis of their attendance record.
4. Students who do not attend classes for more than four consecutive weeks should inform the Principal/Teacher in charge in writing or else their names shall be struck off the rolls of the college.
5. Application for leave should be made in advance and submitted to the Principal.
6. Condo nation of attendance may be granted in exceptional cases by the Principal.
The credit for regularity in a paper of 100 marks, based on attendance, shall be as follows: